Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fun with Walls

Before I found surfing, I often spent the evening sitting around the house eating cheese and watching American Idol. During the second season, I saw every show as Clay and Ruben battled it out for the title. Feeling pretty worthless, dissatisfied, and just bummed out that I lost an hour of my life watching t.v., at a seemingly uncreative moment, I experienced a rogue wave of creative genius.

What you are about to watch may forever change the way you look at walls.

Understand this, You can box a surfer up in a studio apartment with his girlfriend and American Idol - crush his spirit, dull his senses, and sedate his mind - but you'll never kill his inner stoke!

I hope you are as stoked about Fun with Walls as Melissa Cicci. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment